Easter at Trelowarren in Cornwall
When you book a holiday in one of our luxury 5* cottages at Trelowarren you'll enjoy a 1000 acres of privacy and tranquility and a 1000 years of Cornish history, all just ten minutes from the beautiful beaches of the Lizard and the romantic Helford River.
Welcome to the Trelowarren Historic Estate
It’s been our family home for 500 years, so we know it’s the best place to stay in Cornwall
This week’s top five reasons for choosing a holiday at Trelowarren:
- The idyllic 20m pebble lined Ozone pool (28ºc), in the 18th Century walled garden with the new gym and small but perfectly formed Walled Garden Spa. (The picturesque setting of the tennis court is pretty special too.)
- The Gold Award on top of the 5* rating to recognise that when it comes to comfort, style and service we go that little bit further.
- The New Yard Restaurant in the old coach house that has won numerous awards, most recently a Taste of the West gold award for our inspired and committed use of local produce.
- Our plans to use the wood fired pizza and bread oven all through this summer, not to mention the possibility of outdoor screenings of classic films.
- And finally (for the moment) one of our critics complained that we are not like Centre Parcs: she was right and we were delighted. We are not a sanitised theme park version of the countryside because when it comes down to it Trelowarren is the real thing ‘a shock of surprise and delight’. When you drive past the gothic lodge and go on up the Ilex Avenue and across the park you can see why Daphne du Maurier thought Trelowarren was a jewel in the palm of your hand. So let’s make our final reason –
Trelowarren … it’s not Centre Parcs.
Cockling - Good Friday Tradition
Please contact us about staying at Trelowarren on 01326 221224 or email for more details
For more information please click through to Luxury accommodation at Trelowarren; meals at our superb award winning New Yard Restaurant; Spiezia organic treatments at the Walled Garden Spa and our glorious autumn woodland walks around the Estate.